Renascence Electronic Media (“Renascence”) is a motion picture company that develops, acquires, finances, produces and distributes motion pictures for the global marketplace. The Company operates primarily in four core verticals: (i) major studio-level film production; (ii) scripted television development and production; (iii) digital media, and (iv) branded entertainment. Renascence wants a distribution output arrangement with a first class distributor, or syndicate of distributors.
- Established in 1995 by founders Solomon J. LeFlore (“SJL”) and Susan Gee.
- Personally financed by SJL, Managing Director of Entertainment Finance Group (“EFG”); founded in 1990.
- Long-standing partnerships and distribution agreements with Major U.S. Studios: Orion Pictures; Universal-Vivendi; MGM/UA; Artisan-Lionsgate; Summit Entertainment; and, CLT-Ufa International.
- Advised and Structured Project Finance of over 100 major motion pictures; or, over US$3.5 billion; Developed 25 Major Motion Picture Screenplays; 5 Scripted Television Series.
- Producer on 5 major movies: Award Winner, O’Apostolo; Blood & Curry; The Grass Harp; My Own Private Idaho; The Five Heartbeats.
- Developed 25 screenplays many of which became successful movies, or ideas for major movies.